Level Wound Coil (LWC) Copper Tube and Coils
Level Wound Coil (LWC) Copper Tube and Coils Application:
Level Wound Coil (LWC) Copper Tubes feature minimum copper content of 99.9% as per IS-191 and are available in Forged / Hot Rolled / Extruded as well as Cold worked finish in different dimensions and specifications. These are also available in hard, half-hard as well as soft conditions. As the tubes comprise de-oxidized copper, it is not affected by reducing atmosphere and is well suited for welding and brazing applications.
Air Conditioner and Refrigerator Water Tube Service and Distribution Fire Protection, Solar, Fuel/Fuel Oil Natural Gas, Liquefied Petroleum (LP) Gas HVAC, Snow Melting, Drain, Waste, Vent Piping Re-drawing Use Heat Exchange Use
Level Wound Coil (LWC) Copper Tube and Coils Application Areas:
- Air conditioner and refrigerator
- Water tube service & distribution
- Handling of Fire Protection, Solar, Fuel/Fuel Oil
- Handling of Natural Gas, Liquefied Petroleum (LP) Gas
- Handling of HVAC, Drain applications
- Handling of Waste, Vent Piping needs
- Re-drawing use
- Heat exchange Use
- Gas services for heating and cooking
- Oil services for heating
- Chilled water and refrigeration
- Fire sprinkler systems
- Air conditioning
- Handling of steam
- Medical gases
- Waste water
Level Wound Coil (LWC) Copper Tube and Coils Standard:
ASTM B280, ASTM B68, ASTM B75 standard, EN 12735 standard, AS 1571 standard and JIS H3300 standard.
Level Wound Coil (LWC) Copper Tube and Coils DIRECTION OF UNCOILING
For the creation of new articles, this important detail must be specified. The direction of uncoiling can be:
a) Clockwise (standard). When the coil is in a horizontal position, the tube ending in the inner layer of the coil is at the bottom.
b) Anti-clockwise (optional). When the coil is in a horizontal position, the tube ending in the inner layer of the coil is at the top.
Temper: O60 or O50
Package: with unit weight 100kgs more and packed individually by reel, 6-7 coils packed by one pallet
Level Wound Coil (LWC) Copper Tube and Coils Packaging:
- Level wound coils are provided on disposable cardboard, fiber core returnable reels,or bulk packed (without reels) at the customer’s option.
- Coils are stacked on a wooden pallet and enclosed in stretch wrap.
- The following types of outer packaging are currently available:
Coils are stacked on a wooden pallet and enclosed in stretch wrap.
The stack of coils are stretch-wrapped (reel or bulk). A spacer pallet is inserted in between the fourth and third coils to enable safe removal of the top coils.
- Level wound coils are typically 24″ ID. Maximum OD of coils on reels is typically 41″ and bulk pack coils is 42″.
- The standard coil height is 10″ when reel packaged. When bulk packaging, the height varies depending on size and weight of coil.
Level Wound Coil (LWC) Copper Tube and Coils Product code and size
|HTCC4||LWC Plain 4mmxLWC, soft annealed|
|HTCC5||LWC Plain 5mmxLWC, soft annealed|
|HTCC635||LWC Plain 1/4″xLWC, soft annealed|
|HTCC8||LWC Plain 8mmxLWC, soft annealed|
|HTCC952||LWC Plain 3/8″mmxLWC, soft annealed|
|HTCC127||LWC Plain 1/2″mmxLWC, soft annealed|
|HTCC14||LWC Plain 14mmxLWC, soft annealed|
|HTCC1588||LWC Plain 5/8″mmxLWC, soft annealed|
|HTCC1905||LWC Plain 3/4″mmxLWC, soft annealed|
|HTCC2223||LWC Plain 7/8″mmxLWC, soft annealed|
Level Wound Coil (LWC) Copper Tube and Coils Chemical and mechanical property
|copper alloy No.||chemical composition||temper||mechanical property|
|copper, % min,||Phosphorus (%)||tensile strength||Elongation %|
|C12200||99.9||0.015-0.040||O60||≥ 205||≥ 40|
Note: This is just part of the standard parameters of our products. Please contact our Engineer if you need more. And the information contained within this webpage is for guidance only and is subject to change without notice or liability. All dimensions and specifications are nominal and are subject to normal manufacturing tolerances. All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary. All the information is provided in good faith and is believed to be correct at the time of publication.